Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Forget the Lusty Month of May--How About October?

I don't know about you, but for me, October rivals May as the time I'm feeling the, uh, lustiest. Must be the crisp air that makes me feel frisky. So, writing sex scenes at the moment is a natural for me. And I'm writing a lot of them!

And, speaking of sex, I'm excited to announce that Amber Quill Press is compiling six of my stories into a paperback anthology--yep, they'll be together in one paperback book! Release date is mid-December, so remember to ask Santa for a copy of "Sex-Pack," um, I mean, "Six-Pack." Remember, naughty gals need love, too.

More on sex: did you know that New York City has a Museum of Sex? I want to go--it sounds so cool. NYC's about two hours from me, so I could make a day of it, and probably will. After I go, I'll report back what it was like.

The folks over at Slate Magazine must also be feeling frisky--their "sex issue" is now available. Tons of interesting material, including a slide show on the history of the vibrator that is a must-see. I'm not kidding!

Finally, I'm adding another poll. I'd like to know the hot activities you prefer to read about--vote for as many as you like! And, like the first poll on my blog, if you send me an email telling me that you voted (you don't have to tell me how you voted), I'll draw one person's name to select the ebook of their choice from the seven I have available. Send your email to barriea [at] gmail [dot] com. And don't forget to vote in the first poll, if you haven't yet!

Have a super-sexy October!

Barrie

No comments: