Thursday, October 04, 2007

Woo-Hoo! Cowboys Rule!

It's a day to celebrate and crow a little!

The results are posted, and LICKED is the #2 best seller at Amber Quill Press two months in a row! (Doggone it, Caitlyn Willows keeps edging me out, LOL.) I don't know what LICKED's position is in the quarterly results yet, but will post them if they're anything to get excited about. I'm hoping they are!

LICKED also received four angels from Donna at Fallen Angel Reviews. She said, "Ms. Abalard gives the readers a spanking story that has more substance than just the heat between these two characters. She shows how these two also share in the love and caring that they have for the horses... With her eleven years of writing spanking stories she's shown she knows what the readers want and just how to deliver them." Thank you, Donna!

My October contest will be run at Author Island. Win an autographed CD of LICKED plus a ginormous bag of lollipops to keep you licking while you read the story. Simply scroll down to find the LICKED contest about two-thirds of the way down, and answer the question posed there.

Let's not forget about my September release: PLAY HARD is available. Don't miss this tale of two wounded people who discover that winning love requires them to play hard.

Finally, a reminder that I added a second poll a couple of days ago. I'd like to know the hot activities you prefer to read about--vote for as many as you like. And, like the first poll on my blog, if you send me an email telling me that you voted (you don't have to tell me how you voted), I'll draw one person's name to select the ebook of their choice from the seven I have available. Send your email to barriea [at] gmail [dot] com. And don't forget to vote in the first poll, if you haven't yet! Scroll down on this blog to see the contests in the right column.

A writer shouldn't rest on her laurels, so I'm off to write some more.

Barrie

No comments: