Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wolves--a free short story

What follows is part of a very short story I wrote a long time ago. It's not kink or erotica, but it might appeal to you if you're into gritty and raw. Email me at barrieabalard [at] gmail [dot] com if you'd like a copy of the entire story. Here's the intro.



"Wolves" by Barrie Abalard
Copyright 2010 by Barrie Abalard. All rights reserved. Copying this to post or distribute without the permission of the author is NOT allowed.
"Homo, Homin, Lupus: Every man is a wolf to every other man."—By Roman playwright Plautus, from his work, Asinaria
Lady Luck was a slut who'd never tumbled for me. The room's tatty furnishings spoke volumes about my inability to score with the universal whore.
Guess she's not into women.
Who would've thought I'd be trapped by a raging blizzard in a North Carolina boarding house? My beater car and I would never make it to the factory tonight. Like I cared. Working in the chicken-processing plant left me slimy, not unlike the time my rat bastard brother threw me in the swamp.
I'd gotten him back good, though. Grampa had whupped his little ass proper for the crime I actually did but framed him for. He still had tear tracks on his face when I vowed to him that I'd do worse next time, if he messed with me again...

No comments: